You might think I'm either out of my mind or will be stressed out all weekend. Nothing could be further from the truth (well, at least the latter part). You see, I've been fortunate to have had a good amount of tactical, survival, and endurance training so now that I've barricaded myself in my office with a couple bags of chips, a microwave, two frozen lasagnas, and a case of Costco water, I think I'll be fine.
It's kind of a like a scene out of the movie Jurassic Park. Occasionally I'll hear the sights and sounds of the rug rats running back and forth, scratching and sticking their fingers under the door. The one they call "Rachel" seems to be the leader; organizing the other two in strategic raids as they slowly and methodically gain access to more parts of the house. I tried peeking under the door to gain more intelligence but all I can make out is a skirmish line of Disney Princesses, stuffed animals, and gobs of Play-Doh everywhere. From the sounds of it, I think they found the food pantry so I'll just stay cool for a few days and wait for Yvonne to return.
Yvonne: If you're reading this I am totally kidding...really. We're all fine and that new stain remover you got works really great on the carpets, walls, and ceiling too!

1 comment:
Hey Cous! Thank you for watching the kids so that we could have Yvonne for a weekend! Don't worry... we're being very good! Kekeke! You're the best!
Post a Comment