A photo from our road trip down to Anaheim / Disneyland today. Rachel gets the third row and has her "kingdom" setup with books, markers and paper to draw, and snacks. For those of you who know the Honda Odyssey well, the third row is a decent ways back. Add in a DVD with a cartoon going in the background and you normally wouldn't be able to hear what's going on in the front of the car.Well, I was getting sleepy so I asked Yvonne to pass me a See's candy chocolate lollipop. We knew enough to keep it out of line of sight from the kids but when Yvonne started unwrapping it, we hear, "WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE UNWRAPPING MOMMY??? I WANT A LOLLIPOP...CAN I HAVE A LOLLIPOP?" coming from the back of the van. Funny how, "eat your vegetables" and "hurry up and get dressed" don't seem to elicit the same amount of attention and response...

No comments:
Post a Comment