Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playing With Dolls

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I walk into Rachel's room to see that she has put both brothers in dresses. It's bad enough that the boys think it's funny to wear Rachel's princess tiara while they run around the house.

Well, tonight I can hear Yvonne laughing in Rachel's room when she says, "You gotta see this..." I walk in and Yvonne tells me the boys are playing with Rachel's Dora doll. As a side note, we can't stand Dora. I don't know if it's the whiny voice or what...we just can't stand her. While I'm still trying to take it in, Yvonne tells me not to worry..."Take a closer look." It turns out the boys were playing with a Dora doll AND a MANLY SWAT guy toy (no...I'm not going to call it a SWAT doll). Seems the SWAT toy was "taking care of" Dora and blasting her off the shelf. I don't condone violence but you gotta admit that's pretty funny. Phew...

Here's a close up:

No comments: