Every time one of the twins gets a bump, scratch, or bruise (which is quite often), Rachel is always the first to say, "Let me see! Let me see!" No matter what, she wants to get there first to try her 4 1/2 years old version of advanced first aid. This involves a few gentle pats on the back along with the obligatory, "Awwww...you'll be ok" (complete with concerned look on her face). Yesterday I was laying on the floor with Daniel and Rachel when all of a sudden...WHACK...something or someone smacked my right eye. I look up (with my remaining good eye) to see Mr. Poker Face holding a toy violin bow. I'm seeing stars and holding my eye in pain as I hear Rachel "Let me see...let me see...oh, it's ok...you'll be okay. It's not bleeding or anything...just let me cover your eye with my hand..." Well thank you Dr. Hsiung...that does absolutely nothing for the pain but it's pretty funny. Do me a favor and study hard so you can be a doctor and help pay back all the debt your parents are going to accrue from sending all you kids to college.

No comments:
Post a Comment