Monday, April 28, 2008

In The Future...

In about 25 years, when Rachel goes out on her first date, this is what I imagine things would look like if her "date" brings her home a minute past her 6pm curfew:



Some training we had last week....Ideally suited for boyfriends who aren't clear on the concept of curfews.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So this would be the new DEA (Date Enforcement Agency?)

Unknown said...

Hmmm... something vaguely familiar about all this. I think Eddie witnessed this firsthand already...minus the 6 other scary police officers with guns.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that you allow her to have the first date when she is 30 years old?

Chris said...

Yes

Fedora said...

Snort! Love it. If you want to consider some sort of way to provide this as a service, I'm sure we'd sign up--not that Katye's going to be dating any time in the next gazillion years or so...

Irene said...

Awesome! That's what the SWAT team is for!