
When Rachel was born, I meant to start some sort of journal to capture the fun and excitement of raising a child. There were far too many times when she would say or do something which "just had to be written down" but I must confess that I fell prey to the daily hustle and bustle of parenting and never got around to it. Now, 4 1/2 years later, to say I'm "a little behind" is understating that fact. Rachel is now a VERY talkative pre-schooler with a strong personality, very much into the whole "Princess" thing, and a great older sister (well...most of the time).
Nathan and Daniel just turned 16 months old and as parents, I think we we can now make out the light at the end of the tunnel (although a coworker who has twins reminds me that the "tunnel" doesn't really end...it just keeps turning and twisting...).
Thus, this blog is a belated attempt to capture the fun, head-shaking, unbelievable, you-gotta-see-this, times of the wild Hsiung family adventures. As time and memory permits, I'll try to flash back over certain vivid memories to fill in the 4 1/2 years I've lost already...

No comments:
Post a Comment