Friday, November 30, 2007

Like Father, Like Sons

I've never really been drawn to candy or chocolate BUT...I have a huge weak spot for chocolate milk. I think I have the "propensity to be addicted to chocolate milk" gene and I'm afraid it's been passed onto the boys....


These guys can finish most of the glass without coming up for air. That is unless any (or all) of the following take place:
  1. fighting over the spoon
  2. flicking the straws and milk at each other (complete with Matrix-style slow motion action while they duck out of the way of the flying milk)
  3. stare down (accompanied by John Wayne western soundtrack in the background)
  4. screaming at the top of their lungs while facing off sumo-wrestler style (most entertaining when wearing only diapers)
  5. all out Ultimate Fighter ground fighting (complete with fenced in baby-gate ring)
    1. At this point Rachel will usually jump in the middle to referee the match
    2. Whichever parent is present will glance over at the chaos, shrug shoulders, and finish chores
The end result is usually the same....A lot of crying over spilled milk.

No comments: