I really like this photo below. It almost looks like Kilo and the boys are doing a dignitary protection detail; forming a protective diamond around their VIP. Come near our sister and you'll have to deal with us...
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Walking the Dog
We try to get out as often as possible...for our benefit and especially for our dog, Kilo. The kids love walking him and he doesn't seem to mind.
I really like this photo below. It almost looks like Kilo and the boys are doing a dignitary protection detail; forming a protective diamond around their VIP. Come near our sister and you'll have to deal with us...
I really like this photo below. It almost looks like Kilo and the boys are doing a dignitary protection detail; forming a protective diamond around their VIP. Come near our sister and you'll have to deal with us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment