In a burst of inspiration I looked up and saw three willing faces staring back at me so I put them to work. They eagerly took every scrap of cardboard and wrapping and helped throw them over the banister to the first floor (screaming "bye bye!" along the way). Not wanting to miss out on the action, I joined in by throwing the larger pieces overboard as well.
When we got to done unpacking everything the kids ran downstairs and went back and forth to the side yard with pieces of cardboard. I was surprised at how fast all of the trash disappeared with all these kids around....this can really come in handy (sinister laugh).

2 comments:
Oh mannnn so cute! Can i drive your kids to LA with me so they could help me move?!?! haha
this is way too funny. the kids are so cute. so capable like mommy and daddy.
Post a Comment