In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of the latest activity around the house: wrestling and body slamming your brother into the bed...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Busy Times...
It's been a long time since the last post. Life has been a little hectic. We're in the middle of rotating all of the kid's rooms in preparation for baby boy Hsiung coming in late October. The boys will be moving into Rachel's room (after we paint it with some more boyish colors). The baby will get the room being vacated by the boys. Rachel will move into our office (which she's anxiously waiting on because it's closer to us and better sound insulation from her screaming brothers). The office? Well, it's gone....or will be....sniff sniff.
In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of the latest activity around the house: wrestling and body slamming your brother into the bed...

In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of the latest activity around the house: wrestling and body slamming your brother into the bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet! What could possibly be more fun!?
Post a Comment