Ok...the photo has nothing to do with this blog post. It was taken this morning at the San Mateo Japanese Garden in Central Park. During the soon-to-be-described incident, I didn't have time to grab a camera but I figured a photo is better than nothing...So the other morning I got up after hearing the boys screaming for Daddy and "Chocolate Milk!" They're talking a lot now which makes for some pretty fun times. They're at the stage now where they pretty much provide a running commentary on anything they see.
Daniel had just taken in a huge swig of chocolate milk and he was showing off his puffed out cheeks to Nathan. Both were giggling when time slowed down as I looked at Daniel's expression change from happy to worried. In that split second I knew exactly what was on Daniel's mind...he was about to sneeze and he couldn't do anything to stop it. Before I could react, Daniel shot a stream of milk onto Nathan and then onto the floor. It was eerily quiet for a few seconds before Nathan pointed at his milk-soaked pajamas and the floor saying, "Uh-oh milk..." Yeah, that's an understatement.

1 comment:
hahh that is way too funny!!!!!! I wish i was there haha!
Post a Comment